Saturday, December 5, 2009

Module 2

I found it very easy to create my blog page and can see plenty of uses for it in the future, both educationally and for personal use. It would be interesting to set up a class blog and get feedback and view comments from the students. This could be most useful for my Year 11/12 Applied Maths class, who do a lot of research tasks online and a blog may be a good place for them to share their ideas with each other and me.
Likewise, next time I travel, instead of sending group emails, I will set up a blog, so that people can easily keep track of where we are and I could also add photos as well. I have been inspired to find other blogs written by travellers from whom I can gain great ideas for my next trip. I have also been following a blog for a reunion of students whom I taught for several years in the 1980s, and found it interesting to see my name mentioned in the “favourite teacher category, with a photo included!
Finally, I have also come across whole communities of bloggers who are blogging about my subject area and technology ideas – I can join in and learn so much from these blogs and find new methods and new resources easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.